NY & PA Wedding Photographer.
I capture the magical energy of humans. Every celebration of romance & connection is a unique story waiting to be told. Photographs are timeless and irreplaceable, they are anchors to the beautiful moments we create together.
In my work you can find, a lot of candid moments filled with emotions. I aim to capture real feelings – be it a radiant smile, tears of joy, a dreamy gaze, or a blur of movement.
My highest goal is to preserve your beautiful moments so they may never fade from your view. Photographs document your life so you can share them with your loved ones.
I’m super easy going. I offer photo guidance when needed so you can relax, have fun, and celebrate yourselves. Feel free to take advantage of my complimentary FREE HEARTS session if you book one of the full-day wedding packages (read more).
~ Thanks so much for viewing my work and I look forward to hearing from you!
Tlili, your Photo-Storyteller.
- made in Germany, born & bread in Berlin
- immigrated to NYC on my own, starting the biggest adventure I could think of at the time
- university: MA in Sustainability of the Built Environment + minor in Psychology
– university photography classes but those didn’t come anywhere close to the things I learned in workshops…
- workshops & mentors: Sue Bryce, Pye Jirsa, Lindsay Adler, Roberto Valenzuela, Rocco Ancora & Ryan Schembri, and my favorite David Suh
- hobbies: free diving, scuba diving, hiking, rock climbing, camping, nature photography, podcast-binge-listening, painting, designing, crafting
“Ich bin ein Berliner.” — Many moons ago I moved to NY with an oversized suitcase and no idea how expensive New York City really was. Thanks to 4 simultaneous part-time jobs (with Tumi, The Body Shop, freelancing makeup artist, and waitress at a rowdy sports bar called “The Blind Pig”) I survived the first few months (and my positive spirit). While waitressing I landed a position in Samsung’s experiential marketing devision, which later on led to a great job as “Design Strategist of Environments” — so fancy. With this fancy title I paid my way through university to earn my Master’s. — honestly a waste of time and money BUT still I’m kind of proud if it.
Through a personal project (renovating an old school bus, see instagram below) and lots of good luck I ended up moving from Brooklyn to Warwick, NY. I fell in love with this adorable little town in the Hudson Valley, about an hour north of NYC. It was fun to still occasionally commute into Manhattan and Brooklyn for creative projects but when COVID-19 (Corona-virus/SARS-CoV-2) hit, all design work disappeared. It was the best opportunity to go full-time into photography, my greatest love since 9th grade. I truly couldn’t feel more fortunate.
Thank you for being curious and reading all this ♡ let’s be in touch and create beautiful moments together.
Much Love, Tlili.